Monday, August 23, 2010

Layout #47 - 2 Cute 4 Words


I am very happy with how this layout came together. I am the world's biggest fan of coordinating lines. I love not having to think when it comes to putting a page together.... but I also have to admit that occasionally, I like to see if I can still scrap they way I did when I started.... you know... mixing manufacturers and making your own embellishments.... That is what I did on this page. The paper is Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and Crate Paper, and the embellishments are Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin, MME, & Jillibean Soup. The ribbon is American Crafts, and Stampin' Up, the letters are Basic Grey, and Jillibean Soup, and the burlap heart...... well, that burlap has been sitting around since one of my first trips to The Bloomin' Inn..... it is at least 7 years old..... Everything on this page was from the stash.... I didn't buy any of it with a purpose in mind, and used up a lot of stuff here. I should try this more often........... ;)
TFL!

No comments: