Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2nd time around


I was inspired by a layout in CK magazine a while back. It a was all about being a mom for the second time, and what kind of mom you are. I loved the idea, especially because I think I am a much different mom this time. I think I have more patience, (with Cohen at least), I wasn't such a slave to routine and the clock with him. I was often uptight and frazzled with Avery, and I think that has affected her personality. She is a lot more independent, intense, and opinionated, whereas, Cohen is cuddly, patient, and a momma's boy. Lucky me because Avery is a Daddy's girl through and through, and I should get some perk after carrying them both for as long as i did! I have wanted to do this layout for some time, and I am so pleased with how it turned out. It is honestly one of my all time favorites! And there is nothing on this page that is new. Everything, down to the rub ons and paper are things I have had for years. I mean, seriously... a zipper? How old is that?
TFL.

No comments: