Friday, October 8, 2010

Layout #53 - T-Rex Terror


I was able to ditch my havesting husband, and kids to spend the day scrapbooking with a crop club I joined this year. It was a majorly productive day. I got five pages done, as well as five pages in the Basic Grey 2011 calendar. I was pretty pleased!
This is of our trip to Drumheller this summer. Of all the kids, I wasn't expecting Avery to be afraid of the T-Rex... but she was. I love I was able to catch this photo of her hiding behind Grant.
And, despite buying the paper and ribbon new at the Scrapbook Carnival, I also used up some old buttons, thickers, journaling stickers, and journaling sprouts!

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Wow how do you get so much done? I must be the slowest scrapper on earth. That photo of your daughter is priceless.