Sunday, January 9, 2011

Check it off the Bucket List!

So, there are a few things on my bucket list to accomplish. A while back it was to be published. That has happened. I also wanted to be on a design team. That has happened. Last year I got a mention on the My Mind's Eye blog, and on Thursday, I was asked to be the guest designer for the months of March and April for the company Bisous!!!!
I am so honored, and excited, and flattered, and nervous at the same time. It is a big job, and something that I will need to find time to do now that I have returned to work, but there was not a chance in the world that I was going to say no to this! I have always been a fan of their stuff, but to be expected to use it in a way to inspire others is something I am not used to.... I will take any advice!
I will post teasers as I go along! My product has shipped as of Friday, so early next week I should be scrapping!

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I'm cheering for you! You go girl!

Martha said...

That's fantastic news! You deserve it. Can't wait to see you what you create.