Friday, December 31, 2010

Two short.....





I am two layouts short of my goal of 75. Bummed? Not really. I don't have that much left to do this year anyways. I am missing some Halloween layouts, and haven't finished Jani and Rob's wedding album, but I don't feel like I haven't stayed on top of things. So.... I will get over it. 
I also don't know if I will be able to set the bar this high for next year. I was offered a long term subbing position that will go until at least April, and possibly to the end of the school year. I am very excited about the opportunity, but I know it will cut into my scrapping time significantly.
Needless to say, 73 layouts is pretty dece for a year. It certainly makes my need for more albums a relevant one. 

Speaking of albums... why are we so willing to spend hundreds of dollars on paper, and then try and skimp on the albums that our pages go into. Maybe spending more on high quality albums will be one of my resolutions this year.....
Maybe.

No comments: