Thursday, February 24, 2011

A funny thing

came out of Avery's mouth yesterday. Surprise, surprise. She is in that stage of her life where she is the mother hen, and is also in charge of discipline, and all of life's lessons directed at her younger brother. Yesterday, they were playing dinosaurs (I know, big surprise again...) and she started yelling at Cohen. He came downstairs crying (which also happens to be the stage of life that he is in right now; crying about everything.....) and told me Avery hurt his heart. I asked Avery if she hurt Cohen's feelings and her response was, "I don't know. I don't have his feelings." Well played little monkey. Well played.
And speaking of funny things my kids have been saying lately, Cohen is also at the potty humor stage of his life and was sitting in the back seat repeating the word "poo" over and over. I told him that we don't use potty talk and that he needed to stop doing it. His response was, "The word shampoo has the word poo in it. Can I say shampoo?" Again, well played my child.
Am I in trouble?

No comments: