Friday, February 25, 2011

Layout #1 2011

OMG. this is the first layout I have done all year? What the heck? That can't be right. But I think it is..... I guess I need to decrease my goal for this year again..... Maybe I will shoot for 12 layouts. One a month. I am already behind on that goal. On the up side of things. Haley, Tara, Kacey and I have registered for Camp Croppin' in April. It is the first time we will have gone to this event. It is being marketed as new and improved, so hopefully it will be. I know in the past there have been lots of complaints about no room to scrap, or move... or even breathe. We'll see. So I should be able to get at least one layout done that weekend too. And maybe I will get something done next weekend too. I am in a monthly crop club, and haven't been able to go for a few months, but Grant gets home on Monday, and I am scrapping on Sunday... no matter what.




So, the photo in this layout is from well before Grant and I had kids.... holy cow, that was long ago! That was back when I made him match my clothes when we went out in case we got our photo taken..... Maybe a bit of a scrapbooking psycho??? ;)
I love this paper line from Crate Paper. I have had it sitting around forever, and I didn't want to use it because I like it so much, but alas, it does me no good sitting on my paper shelf either.
TFL

No comments: