Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cabin life is where it is at....


So far, our biggest decision we have had to make since getting here is whether or not we want to go boating.... or if we should BBQ for supper. I could seriously get used to this life... I just wish we were closer to our real life.... but maybe if we were, we wouldn't be able to care so little about our daily activities...
The neighbors have a nice dock, and they have said we can use it whenever we want... so we have. The kids love jumping and dancing on it, and although the water level is quite low this summer, Grant has been able to nudge the boat up to it so we can go for a rip.....
Speaking of the boat, Grant caught some flack from a friend of his here that his wife (me), doesn't know how to drive the boat, so apparently, today is learning-to-drive-the-boat day. I hope I don't crash it into the shore! ;)

No comments: