Monday, August 16, 2010

Layout #45


Well, I think I am going to make my goal. Last year it was 150 layouts... and I did that, but it sure put a dent in my "to-do" pile, and left me with very little to do when I went to retreats, or to a friend's to scrap. So this year I cut the goal in half, and want to accomplish 75 layouts. I think I will be able to do that. Only thirty more to go, and I still have four months..... and two retreats!
Haley does a layout of herself every year on or around her birthday about the year that was. I love that idea, and finally did it myself this year. (Part of the problem is that I have ZERO pictures of myself with which to scrap)
This layout is done with the October Afternoon line Thrift Shop, and I used a Becky Fleck Page Map for inspiration..... It came together very quickly, and I love the result!
TFL!

No comments: