Friday, August 27, 2010

Layout #48


This is another swimming lesson layout that uses Bo Bunny, but I did use the same sketch that I used for the MME challenge. It probably would have made more sense to use the same paper versus the same sketch considering they will be side by side in an album.... but I don't think of those things until too late. And, truth be told, as a single page scrapper, I rarely consider it at all! I tried to be brave and use Glimmer Mist on the page.... but I ended up covering most of it up in the end. As for old stuff??? You betcha baby... some of the flowers had dust on them (which actually doesn't prove anything.....), old chipboard stars, ribbon, and brads.... I think that I shall be eternally grateful to my friends for forcing me to realize that I really do have too much crap.
TFL!

No comments: