Thursday, November 4, 2010

My treats... no tricking.

So, this year I was fortunate enough to have a son who wanted to wear Avery's hand me down Halloween costume from a from a couple of years ago. That made me happy. I just can't justify spending a lot on costumes that they wear for a few hours, no matter how cute they are. So when I saved $50 by not having to get him a Toy Story costume, I was okay with spending $25 for Avery's dinosaur. And, if you know her, you know there was no way of getting around being a dinosaur. She has had that in her mind since the beginning of summer. So I sent my little dino and her pit crew out with their two cousins and their daddy to terrorize the community.
They were gone for about an hour and a half, and came home with wayyyyyyy too much candy.
The worst part? I just started Weight Watchers, and there are all these tiny chocolate bars staring me down. Taunting me. Teasing me. Daring me not to eat them. Please..... someone help me.
:)

No comments: