Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Layout #20 2011

I miss Sam so much. He was my first pet ever.... and I still think about him all the time. I was just talking the other day about the differences between Sam and Winston, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that when we got Sam, he was our only child. We had tons of time to spend with him on discipline, and learning tricks. Winston is our third child..... and sometimes, er, most of the time, he doesn't get the attention a new puppy needs. I am really looking forward to seeding this year when Grant will be home for an extended period of time, and can try to squeeze in some time with the new poocher....
Also, tons of old stuff on this layout! Max and Whiskers paper from Basic Grey, the Jenni Bowlin bingo card, old die cuts from MME, 7 gypsies tape,  & Tim Holtz tape. Only the letters for the title and the canvas pennants were newish!!! Yay for stash usage!

TFL!

No comments: