Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Not ready for this...

I am not ready for summer holidays to be over. I am not ready to make lunches, or get up early, or study spelling words. I am especially not ready for Cohen to go to school two days a week. I don't know what I am going to do with that time! (I know what I should do, but don't know what I will actually do.)
My September is going to be filled with school pictures. I have three school contracts this year to photograph, and the addition of the third school more than doubles the number of images I will be taking versus years past. My October is going to be filled with getting school pictures back to the schools, as well as two weekends are booked for weddings. In addition to that, I have about four family sessions confirmed, and three more looking for tentative dates depending on the fall weather. So, although I think I won't have anything to do, I know I will be busy.
When all of that is taken care of, I plan on re-organizing my house. Who am I kidding... organizing my house.
I have been pinning ideas for organization for months, and actually already started some mini projects. Just the other day, I spent a whopping thirty minutes organizing the cupboards under the sink in the bathroom. It felt so good. I can't wait for the rest of the house.... I am sure Grant can't either.

1 comment:

AlishaHB said...

You have a busy fall my dear but I can't see you doing life any other way. It keeps you in the middle of adventures and grows your circle.