Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good hair day


I am having one. Or I was having one until I had to leave the house and go out into the rain. It's funny how anal I am about my hair. I know that no one notices how good or bad it is. To them it probably looks the same every day. But I know. I know as soon as I start blow drying it what kind of hair day it will be. Some days it won't lay as flat as I want it to, and others it will stick out too far sideways, but today... today is, I mean was a good hair day.

1 comment:

scrappaleica said...

Hi, thanks for checking out my site. I have just spent a couple of minutes on yours and already you have won hands down for the best hair award! If i had the guts, I would get your exact hairdo. It has always been my favourite style, but when I have been short, my hair becomes like a poodle. So long has always looked better on me. but seriously killer highlights!