Monday, May 26, 2008

A New approach...

So while I was doing my hair this morning...(I am sensing a theme here), I got to thinking what Avery and Cohen probably want to see in my albums when they are older. I know that I wish that there were more pictures and stories of my parents and grandparents when they were growing up, and had kids, and at work. So I have decided to redirect my approach to scrapbooking. Call me Stacy Julian, but I think that Avery will want to know the story of how I fell in love with her dad. I think Cohen will benefit from seeing how important farming is to his dad. I don't think that I will regret scrapbooking the everyday stories of our life, and including a little more of Grant and I in my albums, and maybe a little less of the "normal" kid pages.
That said, the first layout that I am going to do for this new approach is one about how I fell in love with Grant, and why. And why things that were important at 20 aren't as important anymore, but that I found exactly what I was looking for without even realizing it.

No comments: