Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am having a...

Hen Party! At least that is what grant is calling it. I have decided to be super on the ball this year and I am determined to have my Christmas cards made before the "D" month. So a couple of friends are coming over this afternoon, and they are bringing their kids, and we are going to sit around the table, munch on leftover halloween candy, and hopefully accomplish something. And if not, that is okay too. I am in desperate need of adult conversation. I hate the days that Grant is gone. It is hard to feel like you are a grown human when your conversations revolve around how many snacks are too many, who has to go potty, and how not to hit your brother. so today should fulfill that need, at least for a little while.

Speaking of interesting conversations..... Sam was barking like crazy this morning (at nothing... as per usual) and I was in my scrapbook room, and i hollered to him to quit barking. Avery appeared around the corner, and in her most grown up, and condecending voice, she said to me, "Mom, Sam is a dog. And dogs bark. That is what they do. So don't yell at Poocher for barking." i giggled. she is observant.

If I really get anything worth sharing done, i will post it later.
Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: