Saturday, November 22, 2008

nothing new to report......

except that New Kids on the Block were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went in with 12 year old concert expectations, and they were totally wicked awesome.... (how '90's). so good. they sang ALL of their old stuff, and they can actually sing. i forgot about that. They arrived on the scene when singing ability was actually required to be in the music industry. not like now when all you need is a really good recording technician..... Whatever. They were good. and i don't care how many of my friends are still laughing at me. I loved it, and I am not ashamed to say it.

and nothing else except that.... Canadian Scrapbooker is going to publish one of my layouts! MNC Christy said that it is all about volume. Well that makes sense... i do send copious amounts of layouts to them. it just so happens that this time, they didn't reject all of them!

That's it. I am hoping to post some new layouts soon. I just need to find the time to get scrapbooking done. Grant is finally home from work, so all i do when he is home is scramble to get everything done. He has a nice quiet two weeks, and I panic. Then he goes back to work, and I am still panicing. Ah...... what the life.

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

oh I find this content very offensive! oh no I don't - if I did I would not READ your blog anymore.... just a thought