Wednesday, February 3, 2010

#5 - What a lofty goal

Last year Haley and decided to post 150 layouts from the year. This year, it is February already, and this is my fifth layout. Someone needs to get crackin'. It is a good thing I have a retreat weekend planned for the end of the month. I can't wait.
Needless to say, 150 will NOT be the goal for this year. I will strive for less. Which is why I am okay with this being my fifth layout only.
On Monday, Haley, Tara, Kacey and I got together for a few hours of scrapping and laughing. I was uber productive this day. I got four layouts done! That is as much as I had accomplished all year! And, in keeping with the use your stash goal from last year... and which will be in use this year because of the other lofty goal of not buying myself anything new until May.... Everything on this page was from my stash. The paper and Daily Dose card were what I received from MME for being featured on their blog... as if being featured wasn't enough, they send you stuff! how cool is that? And the card had the option of Love you "to the moon and back" which is what Grant and I used to say to each other when we first started dating.... how perfect is that?
TFL

1 comment: