Friday, February 26, 2010

Whoa.... where have I been?

Good question. I don't know. I do know I have been plopped in front of the TV for the last week watching the Olympics. And can I just say how proud I am to be a Canadian? And a Canadian female at that???
The girls are kicking some serious butt! I love it.
I have also been dealing with sickies on every front. The kids have both been sick, I have a wicked head cold, and Grant has succumbed to the flu. The good news? I am leaving in less than an hour to scrap the weekend away with some very dear friends. I kind of feel a little teensy bit bad and guilty about leaving a not completely healthy Grant with two not completely healthy kids, but... only a little. I deal all the time when he is gone... so. (Is that awful???)
Anyhoo, I hope to have a ton of things to show off when I get back. A ton!

No comments: