Monday, March 1, 2010

Layout #9

So, I went away for a weekend of scrappin' with some awesome girls. We had so much fun. We laughed, we poked fun at people, we listened to the gold medal hockey game.... Oh what a game!
I accomplished 9 layouts. I am okay with only 9. I felt awful all weekend. I am sure the food tasted delicious, but I wouldn't know. I didn't even get to taste the peanut butter I bought I was so stuffed up. I also went to bed early each night, and slept in on Sunday morning. I am totally okay with that. I went with the intention of relaxing, spending time with my girlys... and then scrapping, and that is exactly what I did.

This layout is from January when the torch passed through Lacombe. It is with MME paper (shocker....) and I think it might be my fave from the weekend. There were some Tim Holtz Philospohy Tags in the store at the retreat, and as luck would have it, they were in "gold", "silver" and "bronze" colors.... and as even more luck would have it, the words on the gold, silver and bronze medals all worked perfectly with the theme of the page, and what the future of the Olympic games in Vancouver would bring.
I think there should be scrapbook Olympics..... :)
TFL!

No comments: