Monday, March 8, 2010

Layout #12

(Sorry the photo is crooked. I couldn't be bothered to retake, or recrop it).

This started out as a whole lot of nothing. I couldn't get it to come together. And my head was stuffy and snotty, and my nose hurt, and I was tired... and so I really didn't care... I just wanted it done. But then, Shannon and Anna offered up a bunch of their goodies, and it started to fall into place. I am happy with the final product... and I was in such a good mood when I had finished it, that I had to add a final spritz of glimmer mist on it before I tucked it away. I sprayed it on everything. I love that stuff.
Old stuff? Everything except the MM die cut paper. I had to pick that up when I was scrapping. Everything else is stuff I had, or stuff I stole, er... borrowed.
TFL!

No comments: