Sunday, March 7, 2010

Are you kidding me?

Okay... so if you were at the Calgary Zoo yesterday, and parked beside me, and this is your car... sorry. I don't want to offend you. But.......... Are you kidding me?
What the heck is going on here? Newspapers, pop bottles, detergent bottles, grocery bags, an old Electrolux vacuum...... And that is just what I can see on top! What is underneath all of this stuff???
And so I thought that maybe this person was just coming to the zoo on their way to the recycling depot... or something. But, then I looked into the front seat of said car, and the front seat was full of clutter, receipts, fast food bags, and everything else you can imagine! It was crazy! I have come to the conclusion that this is how this person lives. Yikes! So then I got to wondering if this person had brought a child to the zoo with them, or if the child that they were hoping to bring to the zoo was trapped somewhere in the back seat...
Is this even safe?

2 comments:

Artytart said...

OK, so my car is looking pretty darn good right about now. l have been having a hissy fit with the kids cause they keep leaving their granola bar wrappers in the car doors. Suppose this is a lesson in NOT sweating the little things in life. Re: that car, yes, l would have called child services to check it out also. OMG. However, my son's ex girlfriends car was about a foot deep in this type of cr.p....so yes, to some people, it is acceptable. l have just read a book called The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls that sort of sheds light on something like this. Excellent book by the way, if you have chance to read it.
Anyways, thanks for putting my messy car in perspective for me. l will take my OCD and leave now.

Carol T said...

Um, WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF MY CAR?
;)