Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. The arrival of Baby Bean Ross..... Any day now!
2. My income tax return. It should pay off the new washer and dryer!
3. Crop 4 Kids. I had so much fun last year, and this year I get to teach!
4. Getting a new 'do from Kacey.... She has a wicked plan in mind, and I can't wait!
5. Seeding. I know. I can't believe I said it either, but at least it means that Grant is in the same postal code as I am.
6. Getting paid this month. I feel the urge to splurge on some spring and summer attire.
7. All of the things I have recently bought online. New MME paper, old MME paper, a book, some new t-shirts, a pair of loungy capri pants, matroyshka key covers..... I can't wait!
8. SPRING. I love the smells. I hate the wetness, and the dirty melting snow... but I can ship the kids outside, and not have to worry about hunting for Cohen stuck in a drift somewhere.
9. The Brier final this afternoon.... I hope that Koe can kick Howard's a%*!
10. Did I mention baby Ross already? I want to take pics of that cute little thing when it gets here.

No comments: