Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Randoms... things I am grateful for

1. My family... I love love love them. Even when they are driving me insane.. I love them.
2. scrapbooking. I have met so many people, made great friends, and found an amazing hairdresser through this hobby. I have been given some amazing opportunities, and I get to do it all while I am having fun!

3. Flannel sheets. Our house is cold. I mean 103 years old, no insulation, live in southern Alberta where the wind blows, cold. Flannel sheets are a God send.... (and a wheat bag too)

4. My sisters. (This is only Janelle and I... but I couldn't resist putting it on here). I have great relationships with both of them now... and I am so happy.5. Texting. I am getting really good at it.. and I love that sometimes it is just easier to text someone, than have to talk to them... Is that rude?

6. Grant. I don't think I could make it through my daily life without him. He gives me the strength, courage, and encouragement I need to face each day. I love him. More than anything else on earth.

7. Red wine. Not white. Red. And preferably a nice Chianti, or Valpolicella. 'Nuf said.
8. Music. I love love love to listen to music. It fills a good chunk of my day. I love new stuff, I love old stuff. I love Alternative. I love Jazz. I love the '60's. I love the '90's. I love that a song can say what you can't, can take you back in time, can cheer you up, can get you in the mood... (to party), etc. I love music. 9. My friends. I have GREAT friends. I really do. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the girlfriends I do. I love them all... and all for different reasons.

10. My job. I get to teach when I want. I also get to scrapbook and get paid for it. Two of the best jobs in the world if you ask me!

No comments: