Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally....


A few kilometers from our place is this old car parked in this cluster of trees. I drive by it all the time. And every time I do, I say.... "I wish I had my camera... the light is perfect!" I really wanted to get a photo of it this fall. The rusty car and the fall leaves, and the grasses growing out the windows were awesome. But alas, this is the first time I have remembered to actually take my camera and get a picture. However... the car hasn't moved in years (obviously), and I think that it might be cool to take this same picture every season... and then scrapbook it of course.
We have also been very fortunate to have had several hoar frosty days and this was no exception. I think winter pictures just look better with a little bit of frost.

No comments: