Sunday, January 3, 2010

MNC Sketch Challenge (#1)

So over on the Monday Night Class blog, we are trying to shake things up a little, and we are going to be doing a lot of new things! We started off the year with new kits (obviously), and also a sketch challenge using an old kit as inspiration. This is my take on the sketch. If you want to take part, hop on over to the MNC blog, and give it a go!

And on a totally different topic... I went and saw New Moon last night. Before the movies came out, I was always a fan of Edward, and Edward alone. But when the movies came out, I didn't like the Edward they cast. Don't get me wrong.... Robert Pattinson is decent to look at, but the Edward in my head was sooooooo much more. That said, after watching the movie last night, I could easily be swayed over to Team Jacob. Is it wrong to audibly utter a sigh when a 17 year old takes off his shirt?

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Your layout looks great!