Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I survived..... but barely!

So my scrap space is back in order... for the most part. There are still some things I want to tweak, but at least I can see both the floor and my desk. Both important parts of a room, if you ask me. I was fortunate enough to procure a paper shelf from the old Sheep River Scrapbook Co. and I love love love the extra storage space that it gives me. I was able to lift my old paper rack on top of it, stash the bottom under the desk, and get rid of a whole clear drawer thingy. (Yes, that is what they are called.... I googled it.)

So, the good news is, I am able to scrap again in comfort. The bad news is, that won't be happening for a while. I have all of the school pictures to proof, as well as final preps for The Breast Crop this weekend in Red Deer, and I really need to remember that my daughter goes to school twice a week now.... puts a damper on sleeping in!

No comments: