Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...

My kids made me my first ever breakfast in bed. It was adorable. Cohen came upstairs to tell me that I couldn't get out of bed, and that I had to wait for Avery, but she was getting me some dandelions.... Lucky me. Anyhoo, this is what I was presented. Tulips from my garden, dandelions from the yard, a pinecone Cohen found on the driveway, and a banana. That is my breakfast in bed. Served on a cake pan. Who is the luckiest mom in the world? This girl.
:)
I also received a ticket to Jersey Boys for a night out with my PBF in July. All in all, a pretty decent day thus far. Now to go and drink my chai on the deck, soak up some vitamin D, and rejoice in the fact that the lawnmower needs oil and therefore I can't mow the lawn today!

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

I love the pinecone! Hope you were full after the banana :)