Saturday, September 5, 2009

Avery's Second First Day of Preschool


This is Avery's second year of preschool. Last year she was a part of the three year old group, went once afternoon a week, and loved every minute of it. This year, she is part of the four year old group, there are three new kids in the class, and they are all boys! (This is good for John an Gilbert, as they were overrun last year!) She will go two afternoons a week this year, and I am not sure how excited I am about all of that. That is a lot of driving...... so hopefully Arren and I will be able to work something out where we take turns driving or something. yuck.

As for the picture, I didn't realize that my ISO was set on 1600 (WTH???) and this picture is grainy, grainy, grainy. I also didn't realize that digital ISO is so accurate to film ISO. Seriously?? Grainy? Whatever. I am likely going to take a better picture next week. What else do I have to scrapbook???

No comments: