Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Won! Yay Me!

I got a call yesterday from the Nine in a Line Creative Arts Society in Vulcan..... I won the grand prize in the Visions of Vulcan photo contest! It is a photo contest where all of the participants get a disposable camera, and then have the day to take pictures in and around Vulcan. The best part...... it is a $500 cash prize! I have already spent it ten times over..... I want a new lens for my camera, I need a new computer, I could always do with some new scrapbooking stuff...... what to do, what to do....

4 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Congrats Kim!

Carol T said...

WAHOO! That rocks, Kim. When can we see the shot you took?

Christy Riopel said...

Yeah Kim!!! They are just confirming what we all know is true...you are one creative chick!

Martha said...

Yay Kim! Would love to see the pic that did it. And I'm really not shocked you won, you do have an amazing eye.