Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Phew.... Nevember is done.

I am so glad that November is over. I don't think there were more than three days the whole month that we didn't have something going on. December is looking much more relaxed. Vegas was a blast, and I was lucky enough to get home from there, and turn right around and go scrapbooking for the weekend with four friends. We had a great time, with the exception of a few slips (like sleeping arrangements, mushroom allergies, and epic snoring), but other than that, it was a great time. Grant left for work this morning, and it really feels like he just got home. I am not looking forward to the next 18 days, but then we will have a nice long Christmas break. Christmas..... oh crap. So much for December being slack.
I will post pics of Vegas soon.... I just need to get brave enough to trudge outside in the snow to get my SD cards from my truck!

No comments: