Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Layout #23


So, I saw this layout on the MME blog hop they did for Easter, and I loved it. So I completely, 100% scraplifted it. And I am not ashamed to say it.........
Like we haven't all done that a time or two!
And, I got to use the MME Pretty Please line. I love this line. Love it. Why haven't I used it more? Good question. I think I am going to use it all up this spring. I feel some mini albums coming on, probably another Easter layout or two, and something else springy for sure.
Old stuff..... check out the American Crafts ribbon at the top! At least five years old. At least. And the Karen Foster egg brads? Two years old.
Yay for using up your stash. I have to admit that when Catherine and Tara told me I had to use up my stash before buying new stuff, I was a little angry. And I didn't think I should have to. But I will now admit that it has changed how I scrap, and shop. I actually go to my clip it up, my ribbon, my brads, and look to see what will work. I have made a huge dent in my stash. Don't get me wrong... Most people would look at my stuff and say "What dent?" But I know how much I have used, and donated, and shared with friends. And it feels good. I also don't buy two of every single piece of paper anymore. I used to do that... and then had a ton left over. I have become a single page girl and really don't need two of everything. I really only use two or three pieces anyway... so.... Maybe I will buy less, maybe I will save my money.... Maybe.
But have you seen the new MME So Sophie line?????? Maybe after I get that I will save my money.
TFL

No comments: