Thursday, April 15, 2010

Layout #28


Tara and Kacey were giving me a hard time that I had so little to do, I was scrapping pictures of branches in the winter. They are right. I really don't have tons to do. I would love to let the pictures pile up, and feel overwhelmed with all I have to "get caught up on", but that would mean I would have to stop scrapping for a while... and I am not sure I can. I have an addictive personality. I fully admit that. When I love something, or someone, I crave it. Scrapbooking is one of those things I am addicted to. So, I don't forsee me not scrapping...... Oh well. It could be an addiction to heroin or something much worse.
Anyhoo, the paper is My Little Yellow Bicycle, and the embellishments are all from SEI. They worked perfectly together.
TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the LYB reat paper. Christmas stuff rocked this year. And so jealous that you are so up to date too. Great L/O