Monday, April 26, 2010

It has been a long long while....

... and I have nothing to report.....
I have done very little in the way of scrapping lately, and I am feeling a little left of lost to tell you the truth....
Fortunately, I am going to spend the day scrapping with an amazing group this Saturday. We are speding the day in High River, and I really can't wait. I don't have any huge aspirations to accomplish a lot, but I know I will have a great time.
In other news, I went golfing for the first time in at least four years this weekend. And I golfed miserably..... I shot a 69.... on nine holes. In my defense, it was cold out, and some holes I was too cold to keep track, so I just took a double par..... Yep. That is my defense. I am also not used to having everyone stand behind me and watch my shot. I am more of a "I'll go hit the ball, and you stay in the cart, drink your beer, and watch for my ball" kind of golfer... not the "sssshhhhhh, they need concentration, you have to be quieter than you have ever been before" kind of golfer.... I think golfing with women is a lot more fun, and to be honest, a lot less intimidating.... so, perhaps that will be my new golf mantra.... golf every four years, and only with women... We'll see!

No comments: