Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Layout #12 2011


This layout was done "the old fashioned way". Remember when the manufacturer's lines didn't coordinate? Remember when a huge chunk of time was spent trying to find pages that "go together"? Well that is what I did here... except I didn't spend a lot of time on it. I used scraps from Cosmo Cricket, MME, Basic Grey and Moxie and other embellishment leftovers too.
Needless to say, I love how this turned out.
And I am catching up to Haley. The best news of all.
TFL

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love a good healthy challenge!!! LOVE the bum layout! I have boys...most of my pics look like this! LOL Looking forward to seeing your stuff in person at Camp Croppin'!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

LOL! Love this layout and the title is awesome! Way to go on the mixing of manufacturers. Now a days it's too easy to stick to on manufacturer :)