Thursday, March 17, 2011

Layout #7 2011 - Haley has issued the challenge. I am not up for it.


So this layout is one of my new faves.... I love that I bought this Jillibean soup line so long ago, with no clear intention to use it, and it works perfectly for our family photo that I (and by I, I clearly mean self-timer) took this fall. The colors are kind of wonky, but trust me... in real life, it looks awesome! I also used a bunch of old stuff! The paper is both old MME and Jillibean soup, the burlap is years old, the diecuts, brads, buttons and flowers have all been around forever!!!
As for the challenge. Haley facebooked (can you believe that is even a word????) me and told me she had 17 new layouts on her blog from this year, and that it was game on. I am so not there..... I haven't had time, or the mojo to even get there, but hopefully, come April, and Camp Croppin' I will be kicking her butt..... ;)
TFL

2 comments:

Haley Marie Ross said...

baaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

LOL! You two are hillarious! This layout turned out great even though Haley wouldn't share her barn animal stickers with you :)