Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Layout # 5 2011

I went to my monthly crop club group on Sunday and got six layouts done. Six! Six layouts in eight hours. I was pretty pleased with the pumping out-ness I was doing. And they weren't just slap the picture on the page ones either! I think I get a lot more done at those crops because I don't know as many of the girls, and I don't spend all my time visiting and laughing, and I actually get stuff accomplished.
This was one of my faves from the day. The paper is new Fine and Dandy by MME, but I also managed to use old MME diecuts, buttons, and cardstock from my stash too, so all in all, not a total new, money sucking project!
TFL!

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

How in hell did you get 6 done in 8 hrs! That is amazing! I love your layout and how you cut out those clouds ... and that paper from MME is awesome :)