Sunday, November 8, 2009

Phew! What a lot of work!

After working on the family canvas. I have never been so dirty.

Wow is all I have to say. I really didn't think scrapbooking could be that intense! I am truly exhausted from the day I had yesterday! I was up at 6am so I could be in Okotoks by my class time at 8:30. And I was home last night by 11:30. Four classes, tons of techniqes, and millions of tidbits of useful information. Truly worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY.
Haley sure did things up nice and purdy for the event, and I can't wait to see what Trisha come up with for the *ahem* future project. :)

I hoped that if I licked the Grand Prize and then told people I had H1N1, no one would want it.... the plan backfired.

Trisha and myself with a snippet of my favorite class of the day.

No comments: