Saturday, June 21, 2008

been a while...

so it has been a while, but there has been so much going on that I don't find myself in front of my computer...
So all day yesterday and all of today have and will be spent scrapbooking! My friend Tara has an "in" with some girls in High River, who organize a crop at their church every couple of months. I got invited back...(shocking, I know.) and have already gotten five layouts done.
When I go to something like this, I try really hard to plan my pages in advance, this is especially helpful since there is no store close by. I also find that I don't have to spend a ton of time searching through piles of paper, and embellishments to find "just the right" whatever.
Needless to say, there will be some new layouts posted in a day or two!

oh yeah, I also got my hair cut. Super short. super cute for summer. And it is purple.
Well, not all of it is purple, but the front is...

No comments: