Sunday, June 22, 2008

June Layout #10 (from the weekend)

(double click to enlarge)
As with most scrapbookers, there are very few pictures of me. And even less that are worthy of a layout. This might be one of only two layouts of me ever (with the exception of my wedding album).

This paper is soooo cool. And it is recycled. That's good news.

I do have to say that I didn't enjoy putting the self adhesive felt on though. A little to sticky and finicky for me. But I am happy that I used a variety of manufacturer's on this page. I am finding that because lines coordinate with paper and every embellishment known to man, I don't spend as much time as I used to on trying to find things that will look great on the page. Don't get me wrong. I love that I can save time by not having to match all the time, and know that everything I just bought will go together, but sometimes, I want a layout that isn't all matchy-matchy. Not that this doesn't match.
Maybe that will be a challenge I give myself. A layout with stuff that really doesn't look like it could ever go together...

No comments: