Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After...(much better don't you think?)






So now I think that I might be a little more inspired to get something done... The only problem is, my room is cleaner than it has been in a long time, and I don't know where everything is now!


And.... I have another color caddy for my ink coming, and I don't know where to put it. I need a solution for that silly window area that has dead space between the computer desk and my work table, and the roller cart and my paper storage.


Tara suggested the corner shower shelves, but my corners aren't 90 degrees, so I don't know if that will work. Plus, those darn windows are in the way, and it seems a shame to block any more natural light than I already have.


I have to go to Lethbridge tomorrow for Cohen's one year check up, so I will do some hunting then.... hopefully I find something. I really like how tidy it is now, and would love to be able to keep it that way. (at least for a week or so ;)

No comments: