Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Layout #34 - phew

I actually did three layouts yesterday. This is the only one with a picture on it though. I know the pictures that are going on the other pages, but just don't have them printed yet. I also think I can finish a page a lot quicker without the picture..... maybe a little unorthodox in terms of the process, but they will be done soon!
This was done with a page extender package from a MNC kit. It was actually a kit I designed, but I don't have the whole kit. That isn't a problem, because I only had one photo to include on the page anyway. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. It is documenting how, for the longest time, no matter where we went or how long a trip, Avery was our personal GPS, and
read every last road sign to us! That was tons of fun... No really...

TFL!




No comments: