Friday, July 23, 2010

Layout #38 - I'm on a roll!


I think my mojo is really back... in the last three days, I have managed to put together no less than 6 pages!!! Yay me! perhaps my slimmed down goal of 75 layouts this year vs the 150 last isn't out of reach!
This ia a layout done with the new MME So Sophie line, Graceful. Not my favorite of the line, and I never thought I would use it, but it came in an online order I placed by mistake, and the company never got back to me about shipping what I actually did order... so I am using it. It actually goes very well with the pictures I think! I was working on this most of last night, and struggled with the collaging of the embellishments. When I woke up this morning, everything seemed to fall into place. I guess a good night's sleep is beneficial!!!

TFL!


No comments: