Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hockey Wife

I spent the weekend at the rink watching my husband play in his last hockey tournament of the year. This is the second year that he has played "Oldtimers" hockey and this is the first time I have been able to see him play. His games usually start at 9:30 on a Tuesday, so I am usually at home with the kids. :) It was great to see him doing something he loves. It was also nice to finally meet the guys on his team that I didn't know but that he is always talking about. The kids were able to come and watch a couple of games too. Cohen is the cutest little fan. He would scream "Go Daddy Go!" But only during the warmup. The rest of the time he didn't want to "distract" him....
It was also nice to be able to go out for the night to the cabaret. Even if we were at a cabaret.... We had lots of laughs, and it was good to have some adult conversation.
I am, however, very happy that hockey is over. It means that when Grant is home, I will get more time with him... not a lot more because he is getting ready for seeding, but we are getting a date out of all of this. We are going to the Flames game tomorrow night. I am hoping for one more win. Tomorrow. Just one.

No comments: