Sunday, November 27, 2011

Do You Love Pinterest

like I love Pinterest? What I mean is; do you waste hours of each day looking at all of the cool, amazing, inspiring things that others have made, said, or scrapped? I do. I shouldn't say hours everyday, because that makes it sound like I don't fold laudry at the sake of Pinterest, or I don't scrub toilets at the sake of Pinterest.... fine... you caught me.
But I LOVE Pinterest. I think this was such an amazing idea, because I am sure we have all said, "What a cool idea, I am going to remember to do that." And never do.
Which leads me to my next exciting event in my life. Tara has planned a Pinterest Day. A PD day if you will. I am so looking forward to a whole day of crafting. Of not just pinning, but doing. Now my only problem is trying to decide which of the million things I have pinned to tackle!

1 comment:

kaly said...

I know what you mean! I found pinterest about a year ago, but knew if I started I wouldn't be able to stop. So I put it off until recently when I started pinning. And can't stop. Wow, it's addicting. But SO many amazing ideas!!!
Happy Pinning!