Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Layout #36

The picture on this layout is junk, but we were under a Canada day banner casting a lovely red glow.... Needless to say, I was happy to be able to use pinks again. I haven't for a while, because the photos haven't leant themselves to it, but this one did. I have also been holding on to the Riff Raff chipboard tooth forever with the intention of using it on a first missing tooth layout! Pays to hold on to crap in  your stash. This was also a layout I did this past weekend. And it was good to have the feedback of friends to help a page come together. You don't get that when you are scrapping alone at home, and I haven't been going to a lot of crops lately, and really enjoyed the suggestions.
As for using my stash, the tooth, baker's twine, corrugated flower, brads, eyelets, and journaling cards were all old. Like over a year old! Yay!
TFL!

No comments: