Thursday, September 25, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thursdays............................

I love Thursdays. LOVE them. Tonight is the season premiere of The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Survivor!!! Don't call, or facebook me tonite.... I will be busy. I have big plans of sitting on the couch and eating popcorn, and ignoring everything else around me. I am so happy that summer TV (aka reruns) are over, and life can get back to normal.

I am going to a jewelry open house today with Tara. I am NOT going to spend a lot of money. I WILL NOT..... (maybe it is a self fulfilling prophecy if I keep saying it?!?!?) In recent months I have become a bit of a jewelry fanatic. I have always loved accessories before, but I have never spent this much time, or money on it. Yikes. I need to stop. I have to remember that I don't have an official job that pays official money.

I have also started to sell Discovery Toys. I am really excited about it. Avery and Cohen have been playing with nothing but my new toys. That is a good thing. I have created a blog for it as well... just in case you are interested.
The link is:

www.kimberlysdt.blogspot.com

No comments: