Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still no news

I have still not heard anything about Lori. It is so very bizarre. The frustrating thing is that everyone has their own theory, and they are getting quite ridiculous.

My mom came down for a visit, and I am putting her to work. She is currently looking after the herd, while I am at school subbing. I also subbed yesterday. I was at the high school yesterday, and man oh man... I don't ever remember talking about sex that much...especially in front of an adult. Crazy. So when I was asked to come back to Champion today, I jumped at the chance. I needed to restore my sanity and the kids at this school do that.

I feel guilty about putting my mom to work, but I am sure that she will recover on her days off at home... it isn't like my dad is high maintenance or anything...(I am laughing out loud...seriously).

Anyhoo, I am also getting stressed because my first Monday Night Class on Tuesday Night is next Tuesday, and I hope I don't fail miserably.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

i thought monday night class was held on monday's? not tuesdays?
sorry to hear no news about the friend.