Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A few more recent layouts


I finished my December Calendar page a couple of weekends ago, and I dawned on me yesterday that it was already December. Already! I can't really believe it. We only just have snow on the ground, and only a skiff at that. I still have a hard time with Southern Alberta winters. I grew up in Central Alberta. Rarely a chinook, and more likely several snow days in a year. There was always enough snow to build forts, and go sledding. Not so much down here. A chinook will blow through as often as once a week some years, and the snow has nothing to stop it, so it just keeps on blowing. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking for tons of snow, but enough to make Christmas white will make me happy. If only there were a way to have snow, and sunny, warm weather at the same time.....


This is another layout that I finished recently. I journalled right on my photo. I saw this done in my "We Dare You" book, and thought I would give it a go here. I am finally putting in some effort into scrapbooking myself. And Grant and I together for that matter.
TFL.

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

I like the page of you- but I can't read it!!! shit damn hell better say something about being a PBF!!