Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On My Desk

I was blog surfing today instead of finishing my Christmas cards, and i stumbled upon this one. It is called "On My Desk" and people just upload pictures of their desks and creative spaces. The majority of what images were on there were all of nicely organized workspaces, but I thought I might as well do something as mindless as that for today. So this is what my desk looks like right now. I have been trying to finish these Christmas cards for what seems like forever. Although they don't look complicated, there are a lot of mini steps in them, which all take up a bit of time. Not a big deal if I had some real time to finish them, but now that Grant is gone again, I might have to break open a Monster and pull a mini all-nighter! I do have my Christmas letter done, and I hope that having that finished will inspire me to get the rest of the cards done too. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

how brave - I would never take a pic of my desk - need you all to continue to think that I live in an amazingly tidy home!!!!